Knauf Mineral Glass Wool: mineral wool based rock wool insulation product with minimum dusting. It is easy to apply thanks to its flexible insulation board. Designed for exterior facades and partition walls.
Characteristics of Mineral Wool
- Available in the form of slabs, rolls and boards
- Provides strong heat and sound insulation
- Higher resistance to fire
- Density ranks from 10 to 85 kg/m3
- Available in sizes 600x1200mm
In general, glass mineral wool consists of >= 92.5% inert material. The inert part is made of recycled glass (external cullet, up to 80% of the composition) and mainly sand and dolomite. The remaining <= 7.5% are made of binder components.